Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Met da Super Lady…

Visited da super lady on da 2nd day of eid.
Dunno when I will see her again,
cuz u dunno what will really happen in da future dat u can’t fight for [ duh ^-^’].

Da super lady wants me around, n I wanna be around also.
Then let da good moment comes n leads me to da super lady closer.

Met my super lady..
who has great vision that I’d like to have
who has da strength dat I don’t yet
who got 'booom' beyond da expectation
who flew higher than da sky


am I too much?
Ooops..
But proudly I invite u to meet my eighty healthy super lady

1 comment:

bramtousai said...

who is this da super lady? why do you refer her as "super"? is she the daughter of superman or supergirl?

geez, i really don't understand this posting you made.

it's as if this super lady is an idol for you. she is your role model, perhaps? she is like who you want to become. am i right?

then, what do you mean with "da future dat u can’t fight for"? well, it's a little bit odd. aren't we all living the present time to build the future? so most of the time, you can fight for every future you want to reach.