Tuesday, July 20, 2010

dreams come true?? (TAHYUL)

This story reveals the secret behind ...

dududu-i-hope-dat-will-be-come-true-for dan whos-da-wtcm-waaaaaaa-im-drowned-in.

I dreamt a strange scene.
It was at night and I was chased around by a "scary" old man.
He was scary cuz I dont know him.
He followed me wherever I run.
waved his hand and shouted out loud from the distance.
I cudnt get any of his words.
To me, he seemed angry and shuddery..


I run to my house, took Susan and Teteh,
escaped from that scary old man.

While escaping, we took a cab.
We chose hidden route on the hills and forest.
But he cud track us down.

In a crucial moment,
our driver cudnt stand it anymore and fall himself out of da car,,

Uh oh... none of us able to drive a car.
Susan and Teteh screamed.. we were on panick.
I tried to control the car..
but i was not used to it..

so it was sluggish and the scary old man got closer and closer..
he kept shouting and waving his hand on us...

when he almost got us..

fortunately, I begun used to the car,
got a grip, and we were back to the action.
I didnt know what he wanted from us.
we are good gals u know..
we dont deal with dark side of world!


Finally,
at the morning on the next day, we reached our parents house.
We went out of the car and run fast calling my dad.

But it was just not stopping dat man! Darn it!

He came to us..
and surprisingly, he had quite good conversation with my dad.
He said he havent told me yet about some matters cuz i kept running away from him.

And guess what..
da matter was about marriage proposing..

but I didnt have any intention to marry dat man..
enough with da nitemare he gave us all nite long.


But he repplied,
the proposal wasnt for him, it was for his little bruder.

Of course I didnt approve it too..
cuz I didnt know his bruder.
But my dad seemed so supportive for him. dunno why..


Finally we had agreement.
I will decide after seeing his little bruder who would come in few days cuz he was somewhere faraway.



There da little bru came..
with a group of relatives, including da scary old man, of course!

And still, I didnt know him..
but he's quite OK...cool

humm.. and t*** .... and w**** and c****....
Even I didnt know him..
but I just got impression dat he was an VLSI'er.


Then I woke Up!!

And yeah...
though da impression of my dream,,
he was no way VLSI'er.
Cuz I know no one like da one in da dream there...


Hahaha,dream...dream...dream
End of Story

--------------
Today Facts:
- my husband is an unknown and he is VLSI'er. Yeah right, Mr. Impossible
- he is w****, but not really t***.. but maybe we can call him t***, t***er than me though (do i force myself too hard??). c****??? yeah, sometimes. especially when I do his hair.
- He has muuuuuuuuch older brother(s)...

No comments: