Saturday, January 20, 2007

Ako,benim kardes..

"U won't believe it, but this morning, when i sat down in front of the computer, I thought "it has been a long time not talking to Fai". Then, when I logged in to gmail, I saw ur mail. U can't imagine how happy I was at that moment..."

I was so happy when i read dis, kardes!
i just got da re-"tick" about how happy someone will be when he/she knows da happy feeling of other. tho' it is a common knowledge dat our smile to our bruder/schwester is a charity. So. i think it is somehow important to express our happy feeling n let it flow.....

3 comments:

bramtousai said...

mengekspresikan kebahagiaan kita kepada orang lain. betul sekali fai....
dengan memberi tahu bahwa kita senang atau bahagia dengan apa yang teman/saudara kita lakukan, kita bisa membuat mereka senang juga.
so lets share that happiness, shall we ?! :D

fai said...

Yosssssh!!!

Unknown said...

i was hanging around in ur blog and when i saw my nick, i was really excited. thanks kardes...